“I help Commercial Real Estate
professionals accelerate, navigate and transform their careers.”
My practice focuses on helping commercial real estate professionals hone their skills so they can better navigate the business world and transform their careers. My clients are of all ages and skill level and I help them:
- determine their passion
develop and refine their individual tools
- improve how they show up.
Giving back to others and mentoring young professionals has been a lifelong passion for me. In my role as your coach, I partner with you to leverage your own platform for growth, helping you to reach your true potential.
We start that process together by living my mantra of “seek to understand first”. Great resolutions can only result after both parties have a thorough understanding of the underlying issues.
Career and Personal Coaching
- Career and life direction
- Goal setting and action planning
- Improved social intelligence
- Creating powerful business relationships
- Leadership development
- Appearance and presentation skills with practical, personalized feedback
Industry-specific Skill Development
- Exemplary customer service
- Delivering exceptional presentations
- Effective negotiations
- Understanding lease clauses
- How to think like an Owner (for Brokers)
- How to think like an Asset Manager (for Property Managers)
About Cindy J. Cohn, CCIM
Cindy’s career in commercial real estate began years ago with dual degrees in real estate and finance. Having been raised with a love of learning, she considers education a lifelong process. Throughout her career, she has actively worked to hone her business skills and grow professionally.
Cindy has completed her CCIM and CPM course work to earn those designations, and attends seminars, classes, and workshops on a regular basis. She enjoyes reading books which deliver pertinent content on self-improvement, business, child rearing, or life skills. This love of learning, coupled with her desire to help others, is what drives her passion for teaching, coaching, and mentoring.